Saturday, August 16, 2008

Not Much of An Update....

It's been a week and a half since the surgery. I was supposed to know the results by now, but still nothing. It's hard to wait. Even harder now that the allotted time to find out has come and gone. My patience are wearing thin. It's been over a month now of waiting for results and I am ready to be done with the waiting. I'll call on Monday and see if I can find anything out and hopefully I'll be able to know sooner then later. Thank you everyone for your prayers, it has gotten me this far! Hopefully they will carry me the rest of the way!

And for those wondering what it looked like under the bandage...here is a lovely photo! Craig really thought I should post it...look away now if you don't want to see it...oops too late!=0)




Thank you again for your prayers!

No comments: