Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I Don't Want Those Chinese to Win!"

This year we have gotten into watching the Olympics. It's been really fun and even the kids are enjoying the games, especially Tyler. This past weekend we pretty much left them on all day. Tyler came over at one point to watch when the Women's Beach Volley Ball match was on. Craig and I were fixing dinner when we noticed Tyler grumbling under his breath. He was saying "Come on USA, you can do it!" and then when the girls from China scored he yelled "I don't want those Chinese to win!!!" When the USA ended up losing, we had some explaining to do and had to actually console the little guy he was so out of sorts about it! Here's to the USA and all those amazingly talented Olympians out there! Even the little guys are pulling for ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I love Ty. :)

PrincessJoylynn said...

Have you heard of, "Kids Say the darndest things?" I swear they do. I nanny, love on and entertain two cute kids. They are always saying the cutest things. And asking the Most insightful, theoligically deep questions.