Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The First of Many...

Lost teeth that is!! On Monday afternoon Tyler lost his FIRST tooth!!! Craig had kept saying he felt it getting loser and loser and Tyler continued to help it along by pushing on it with his tongue. He was playing video games when it finally just poppped out!! I for one am really happy that the first one was such a painless, easy experience! The whole losing teeth thing gives me the willies...well anything having to do with any amount of blood gives me the willies!

Here he is in all of his toothless glory!



As you can see my little guy also has to wear glasses now. He has been wearing them for a full week and is doing really well with them. Poor thing had such bad eye sight that we are sure he is just happy he can actually SEE his world clearly now! He was just unsure the first day but asked his daddy,"I look good don't I Daddy?" Oh such a sweetie! And I was worried that kids would say unkind things. We went over to our good friends house a few days ago. Beforehand she had prepared her son by saying Tyler has glasses now, be sure to tell him he looks good. To which he replied "Well Mommy, he's my best buddy what else would I say?" Oh that just melted my heart...if only they could all be so sweet!!

3 comments:

natalie said...

he's so handsome! glasses, lost tooth and all!

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet Tyer that has lost his tooth and looks adorable! I guess you are on your way to a whole new set of teeth. Hey Mom, cute picture.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! He's such a cutie in glasses!