Saturday, July 12, 2008

Crazy Pain

So we had a great trip, pick up the boys and everyone is so happy to see one another. We go home, get settled in and then eat dinner. While sitting at the table, I have the worst, most severe lower back pain I have ever experienced in my life. I felt like I was on fire and being shocked all at the same time. It was all Craig could do to grab me and get me onto the living room floor. And there I lay, face down for the next four plus hours. Everytime I moved, my whole back would spasm. Eventually Craig pulled me by the arms to the restroom and eventually into the downstairs bedroom. The pain was unbearable. So today I have been on the couch unable to move around. I had a scrapbook party planned that I needed to postpone. I hate being out of control. I despise being layed up and not able to do anything. It's a hard place to be all the while being in pain. I am so thankful though, that I am now at least able to move without being reduced to tears. I just keep wondering what in the world that was all about! Ouch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! That doesn't sound good. Hope it keeps getting better. :(

Allie said...

Hmmm, what ever did you do on your weekend getaway to bring on such spasms? :)

Anonymous said...

I think Allie is right :0) Glad you are feeling a little better now!