Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Weekly Weight Loss

Another week gone by in the weight loss journey! Four weeks down, another eight to go in the competition. I am very excited about my progress so far. Doing this on my own would have taken forever!

Monday weigh in went well. It was harder because I usually go during the morning weigh in time and that was cancelled this week. So I know I weighed more at night then I normally would have. But, I still lost 3.6 pounds in ONE week!!! I am now in third place, nearly second! My total percent lost is 6.7% and second place is at 6.8%...so close! This week will prove to be even more of a challenge as we are going up to Lake Arrowhead for four days. At least there are 8 weeks left!

Tuesdays weigh in at the school was very exciting for me! I lost 4.2 pounds and lost the most for the week, winning $25! That's half of my enterance fee back! I am also now in FIRST place for the whole competition...hurray!

I continue to feel better. And I am happy to be carrying less of me around!;0)

1 comment:

Traci said...

How exciting, Heidi! You are doing such a great job!! I wouldn't worry about this week. We all have those. Think of the long run and that after this challenge is over how much you will have lost all together. Keep up the good work!