Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I'm Going to be a Big Fat Loser!!!

So I accepted the challenge. Even though I have to drive an hour 1 way to get there, I accepted. I have been so tired of the extra weight. When we moved to our new house 2 years ago, I steadily started to gain. 20 pounds to be exact. Then another 10 still hanging around from my last pregnancy. I needed motivation. I now have it! A group of girls are participating in a weight loss challenge. So far around 22 have joined. There is a lot of money at stake for the first place winner....over $1000.!! We have to pay $5 every week, another $5 if we don't make the Monday weekly weigh in and another $2 for every pound gained! Lot's of motivation!! To keep myself even more motivated I am going to record my progress here after every weigh in. Feel free to ask how I'm doing if I haven't posted. This is day 3 and I'm getting into the groove. It's hard to say no to all the goodies but I think I'm finding my determination. I'm excited to be a lot thinner and healthier in 12 weeks! Cheers to that!=0)

4 comments:

Craig Shoemaker said...

I am proud of you Peachy! It takes a lot of courage to do it in public like this :)

Unknown said...

Way to go Heidi!!

Traci said...

I was so surprised when I heard you were going to join (knowing you would have to drive all the way out here each week). Good for you! That's some serious motivation. How's it going so far? How are you doing?

Heidi said...

Thanks guys!! Doing pretty well! We will see tomorrow how it's really been! It's hard but I am excited to have the weight off and be done with the struggle! Really excited to see how everyone does tomorrow!