Monday, November 03, 2008

Contagious Joy

Saturday, after a morning of soccer games, we came back home. My parents had given the boys a little piano that has a working microphone attached to it. They thought it was the best and that started the wild dancing, singing and running around the house that ensued. The boys have so much life, love, excitement and energy in them. They love to run around the house, wrestle and dog pile anyone who will oblige. Their joy is contagious and we just laughed with them, taking in the moment. I love my family!!

What are some things that you did with your parents growing up, that you look back at with fond memories?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, priceless memories in the making. I love seeing all of your fun-loving family pics. Kids definitely know how to spread the love, especially your boys. Give them all big hugs from their Auntie (and hugs to you and Craig, too)! Love you guys!

Craig Shoemaker said...

We used to put on "concerts"... where I would dress up as Michael Jackson and... well now that I think about it - it's all very embarrassing :)