Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Past Days in Snapshots.

I made it to Tyler's first Awards Ceremony of the year where he received an award for being a "Creative Toucan". It was the morning the day of the surgery and I was so grateful to be there! We are so proud of our little artist!!=0)








This is Tyler's First Grade teacher, Mrs. Lance.

After the surgery Susie sent me a beautiful basket of fruit from Edible Arrangements. So SWEET (literally!) Thank you so much my friend!!







I was having a hard time sitting around and focusing so much on the pain in my foot today so I went and watched the boys soccer games. Great memories of the week before! Ugh! Really though, thanks to the invention of the wheelchair for that trip! I enjoyed being able to see the boys play!









No comments: