Friday, March 04, 2011

My Februrary through Facebook Posts

I have often thought about how my Facebook posts tell a lot about my life in those short little blurbs. Here is a glimpse of life in February....through facebook!

Feb. 1st
Please pray for our friends baby, Finn. He went in for a routine surgery and is now having breathing complications. Please pray for his complete recovery!!

Feb. 3rd
Going to see Amy and Michael sing tonight!! A concert made in Heaven!!! Can't believe they are touring together...Merry Christmas to me!:0)

Nobody knew His secret ambition......

Feb. 6th
Big tv set up in the living room, lots of food covering the island...we are ready to start this party!:0)

Feb. 10th
So when you get a phone call home from your child's principal, praising them for their behavior and reading you a glowing note from their teacher...its awesome!!

Feb. 11th
Heading up to Arrowhead for the 6th year in a row!! Can't wait to make new memories!
:0)

Feb. 12th
Lexy's First time playing in snow!

Bryan is reading princess stories to the girls...so cute!!:0)

Feb. 13th
Feeding the ducks...6 year Arrowhead tradition after eating at the yummy waffle house!!

Feb. 15th
A member of Craig's team at work had a son born at 30 weeks yesterday and they lost him today. Please pray for their family. My heart is so heavy for them!:0(

Feb. 17th
Wow its amazing what just an hour of complete silence does for my head, mood and general well being!!

Feb. 18th
Happy Half Birthday to my sweet Alexis Joy and Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Bells!!! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!!

Today is also a day of loss as my Great Aunt Jocey passed today...I'm so sad for my Uncle Floyd, cousin Jessica and my Grandma.:0(

Feb. 19th
Making Valentine M&M cookies to bring to Grandma tomorrow!!

Feb. 21st
Lexy's first time facing forward and riding in her big girl car seat. She LOVES it!!!:0)

Hanging out with the Lemurs at the Santa Ana Zoo!! There are 5 on this rock!

Feb. 22nd
Craig just walked into the boys room to find Tyler standing in front of his closet...still asleep...looks like he was about to pee in it!! Good save dad!;0)

Feb. 23rd
At a Linkin Park concert with the hubby. Now that's love.

Feb. 24th
Happy Birthday to Susie! Friends since Jr High and as close as a sister! I wish all the best things for you today my friend!!:0)

Feb. 26th
Dropping off Tyler for GATE testing. Crazy.(Seriously how is my baby going to be in 4th grade next year????)

Jumping back into painting and starting with our room. I'm so excited that we finally will have color on the walls in there!!!

Feb. 28th
Just saw a woman smoking....and very pregnant. I can not tell you how upset that makes me and the restraint it takes not to go over and say something. Ugh!!!

It was an interesting month. God answered prayer and helped heal little Finn, there was a lot of saddness as an old soul left this earth as well as a brand new one and special birthday's were celebrated. I love Facebook and the fun interactions it provides but I also love how I can look back and see some of how I lived. Hopefully I can make this a monthly post and someday add it to our family scrapbooks. Some day being the key words!;0)

1 comment:

Susie said...

I’m glad you posted this because apparently I missed a few of your status updates. Darn Facebook!