Wednesday, June 17, 2009

30 Weeks!

So I am in the last stretch! The last block of 10! I am trying to tell myself to act like it's normal life and I'm not anticipating a huge life change...yeah right!! This baby and delivery is all I can think about and I'm about to go crazy! I am not good with anticipation. I'm not good with waiting. I'm not good with surprises. I'm NOT good at not being in control! So, you can see why I am going a bit crazy! But this too shall pass I know. I will just feel such relief when she is here safe and sound and I can sit up in bed without groaning!=0)

I had my Dr appointment yesterday. I am still measuring perfectly. We heard her strong heartbeat. The Dr. ordered an ultrasound for my 34 week appointment to start checking my amniotic fluid level so that is really reassuring.

I am still on my nausea medication, Zofran. I tried going off it completely about a month ago and that did not go well. I missed my morning dose I usually take before eating. I ate some cereal and immediately started feeling sick. I couldn't even get up in time before everything came quite forcibly back up! Not fun! So I am on it until this baby is out!

Even though I know I shouldn't, I keep thinking the baby is going to come early! Oh I hope I am not super disappointed! Jacob came about a week and a half early so I keep thinking anytime after the 15th (which happens to be our 11th anniversary!) I thought it would be fun to take bets on when she will come. If you want to participate, just leave a comment on what day you think she will come, what time of day I will go into labor and how much she will weigh/measure. It will be fun to see what actually happens!

So besides being completely sore, tired, stressed, anxious and moody all is well! =0)

3 comments:

Susie said...

August 19th
3:35pm
7lb 4oz, 19.5in

And she'll have curly brown hair and be super cute. :)

Susie said...

P.S.- Btw, 3:35pm is when she'll actually be born. You'll go into labor about 6:00 that morning. You've been forewarned. ;)

Heidi said...

I love you for the very short labor! I would happily take your prediction!! =0)