Thursday, April 09, 2009

20 Weeks...Half Way There!

Today I have hit the big milestone....20 weeks! I feel like that is a huge accomplishment but then I also feel like the end of August is soooo far away! For this week in the pregnancy I am just going to list thoughts, how I am feeling and anything else that pops into mind!=0)

1. Feeling better. More foods starting to sound manageable. Hoping everything sounds good sooner then later! (especially meat!)

2. Not losing weight any more and have gained a few pounds back!=0)

3. Tired and feeling rounder! Have also been sick the past few days...achy head, sinuses and throat!=0(

4. Really enjoy looking at the girl things I have acquired thus far. Go into my closet a few times a day to look at all the pretty girly things hanging in there!

5. Big event this morning...Tyler felt his sister kick for the first time!!! He is the first person to feel her other then me! He came into our room at just the right time, she gave me a few hard kicks and he was able to feel her last one! So exciting! (On a side note, Zachary was very upset he didn't feel her...hopefully soon!)

6. I feel the baby moving all throughout the day now. Sometimes harder then usual so that it makes me jump! Such an amazing thing to feel...I never tire of it!

7. Having a hard time naming this little girl. Go figure. But it turns out that there are SO many great names that now I have no idea how to settle on one and KNOW that it's THE one!

8. I love American Idol (no this has nothing to do with pregnancy!=0) )

9. I hate having to pee so often...and having THREE UTI's just in this pregnancy!!

10. I love being able to share this huge life event with my boys! Having them talk to my tummy, kiss it and say all together, "Good night baby girl!"

11. I really don't like not being able to sleep on my tummy!! I try... and then am promptly kicked from squishing her!;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read you have gained weight and are feeling better. I so know what you mean about having her here already. I have 27 more days to see, hold and love our little girl and it could not come sooner. I thought this would never come and the lack of sleep and bathroom stops are so bad. I keep saying it's all because it's a girl. August will come sooner than you think now that you are feeling a little better and than you'll be saying this are not all ready for her (like me). Keep up the blogs as I have been reading up on them. I also have ours at http://thezelayafamily.blogspot.com/

Hillary said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! I had something for you at my shower... and a little something for your baby girl but you left before I remembered that I had it. You going to be down in our neck of the woods anytime soon? Maybe you could stop by?

Shirley Casey said...

Oh Heidi! You look so cute! Keep those prego pictures coming! :O) I am so glad to hear that food is sounding a little better. YAY!