Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tag...I'm It!

So as my first post of 2009, I am finally going to respond to a "tag" from Jill. I am supposed to answer these quickly...let's see what I come up with! Oh and "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to those who still check in!

1. Where is your cell phone? … my bed side.
2. Your significant other? … Craig.
3. Your hair? … Messy and up.
4. Your mother? … Helendale, CA.
5. Your father? … also
6. Your favorite thing(s)? … my family, home, friends, books and the Wii
7. Your dream last night? …I was forced to move back into a small apartment...ahhhh!
8. Your favorite drink? … Soda and water. (and shakes!=0))
9. Your dream/goal? … oh man...to raise my children to love God with all their hearts!
10. The room you’re in? … my office "loft".
11. Your fear? … children being hurt, loved ones dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? … everyone healthy, a growing Creative Memories buisness.
13. Where were you last night? … home visiting with Melinda.
14. What you’re not? … Full of energy.
15. Muffins/donuts? … DEFINITELY donuts!!
16. One of your wish list items? … The Ink Heart Book series....got all 3!=0)
17. Where you grew up? … Whittier, Ca.
18. The last thing you did? … Ate lunch.
19. What are you wearing? … Sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt (about to go take a shower...really!)
20. Your TV? … Which one?=0)
21. Your pet? … Cody and Chloe (both cats).
22. Your computer? … Gets daily use!
23. Your life? … Always something going on!
24. Your mood? … Anxious.
25. Missing someone? … Susie.
26. Favorite pastime? … Disneyland, reading going to the movies (rare now!)
27. Something you’re not wearing? … shoes
28. Favorite Store? … Target and Macy's!
29. Your summer? … Fun!
30. Your favorite color? … Green.
31. When is the last time you laughed? … At lunch watching my silly children.
32. Last time you cried? … This morning.
33. Who will re-post this? …I'll say Natalie to spur her on!=0)
34. Four places I go over and over? … Disneyland, Pick up Sticks, Target and Vons.
35. Four people who e-mail me? … Melinda, Hillary, Susie and my Mom.
36. Four of my favorite foods? …Pizza, Mexican food, donuts and ice cream! (Healthy!)
37. Four places I would like to be right now? … HAWAII, Disney World (so much cooler right now!) San Diego, or on a shopping spree at Target or Macy's!=0)
38. Four people I tag? … Natalie, Bryan (get you to Blog again!),Scott and Traci.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had that same dream last night!!! Freaky!

Traci said...

Aw man...I got tagged. lol